Friday, October 22, 2010

lost teeth

I lost 6 teeth.  I am so glad.  My mom doesnt' like it becase she thinks I am too young.  I have another wiggly tooth.  I can't wait to loose it.  I love when the tooth fairy comes.  I always get 3.00.  I'm going to be a tooth fairy for Halloween because I've lost so many teeth. 

I went to the dentist.  The dentist said I have pretty teeth and I take good care of my teeth.

I lost my last tooth eating an apple at the apple orchard.  I was so glad.  And one time when I was at Newmans Noodles, I lost a tooth eating a bread stick.  It's funny when I eat things and loose teeth.

1 comment:

  1. You are a crazy tooth losin' girl. I've never seen anyone loose teeth as quickly as you! You are the perfect tooth fairy.


    I love your smile. and your freckles. and your heart.

    ReplyDelete