Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm going to miss being 6

But, now I am 7!  There is much more to do when I am 7.  I have lots of memories when I was 6.  Now, when I turn 8 I will have so many more memories. 

We celebrated my birthday on Saturday.  One of the presents I got was a bitty baby.  American Girl Dolls,  Bitty babies are things that I like to collect.  Another present was "fur real" pet.  I named the pet Kristina, but it's name was Abigail but I changed it. 

We went out to dinner.  We ate at Texas Roadhouse.  It was more fun than fun can be.  I liked the part where they sing to me and they gave me a big "yeehaw".  The next night we had fondue.  The kind of food I ate in fondue was oranges, marshmellows, cookies, strawberries.  The oranges were my favorite.





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 years ago was a very special day for mommy and daddy. Happy Birthday to my little girl of "hope"

    I hope your celebration was as special as mine...the day you were born.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear sweet Avery, I remember 7 years ago when you were born.......it was the happist day ever my little ray of sunshine!!!Next year I hope I can be with you on your Birthday and help you celebrate......that would be soooo fun!!!! Sweetheart, have a great time at your kids party.....I will be thinking about you angel!!!!!!XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO,Gigi

    ReplyDelete