Wednesday, October 13, 2010

the first day arrived

The first day arrived and I was so scared.  I thought I wouldn't find my classroom.  That's just a few, I have a long list of worries.  I worried my teacher that would be mean.  I worried that I wouldn't have any friends. 

I had a lot to do on the jungle gym.  It's a fun playground.  And, by the time I met my new teacher and all my new friends I wasn't so scared anymore. 


My friends names are...Sophia, Canton, Mason, Alice, and Ella, and Kate, and Derek. 
My teacher's name is Mrs. Crisman!  And, she is not mean.  She is actually sooooo nice. I love her. 

I sit next to Derek and Brody and across from Sophia.  I love my classroom.  Because it's so nice to be in there, it's soooo Awesome!


2 comments:

  1. Avery, I thought you were very brave on the first day of school. It's a new experience to go to a new school. I'm glad you liked it. I know why you have so many friends....you are a very sweet girl.

    Mrs. Crisman is awesome (and so are you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweet Avery, I'm soooo glad you love your new school and have soooooo many great new friends...... I knew you would because you are such a sweet little girl.... I think, your teacher looks really cool!!!! The playground is awesome and that is very important!!! Avery, Gigi loves you to pieces!!!XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete